Thursday, February 4, 2010

1/4 of 100 days

I am a quarter the way through my first 100 days. I have no idea why 100 days is significant. I know that the media always take a close look at the first 100 days of a presidency, so I just decided as I was writing that these 100 days are just as important.

In being 1/4th the way there, I would take a deeper look into this journey, but 25 days doesn't seem long enough to really look into, maybe at 50 or 75 but for sure 100.
I have nothing else to write about this morning. I am back at work feeling a whole lot better than yesterday. I woke up and wasn't tempted to go back to bed. The day of rest paid off.

If I think of anything important or inspiring to talk about I'll post it later, but most likely, I'll see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment